Mental martial arts.
Power tools for the soul.
Time machines installed.
Emotional heart surgery.
Painful memories erased.
Spellbooks for the psyche.
Synaptic software upgrades.
Personal training for the mind.
Conditioned reactions unconditioned.
Dangerous things turned into safe things.
Unwanted emotional responses turned off.
Want to change something? Say hello
Do you want to get rid of some bad feelings, bad memories, bad thoughts, bad reactions or bad behaviour?
Do you want to reduce stress in your life? Rediscover yourself? Make peace with your past? Step beyond your normal thought patterns? Break through bad patterns?
Do you want to know why you think, remember, feel and act the way you do?
Are you going through a very difficult time in your life’s circumstances and you’re unsure where to turn next?
Have you reached a point in your life (perhaps surprisingly) where it seems you need to seek out some sort of “helping professional”?
Are you considering getting some extra guidance and support? Searching for a voice of reason and empathy?
Need a good laugh?
Well, wherever you are in the world, I can help. I know how tough this stuff can be.
We’ll work via Skype and email.
Your first step: Your Secret Survey
- You get to stay at home in private.
- You don’t have to get dressed up.
- You’re in control of your surroundings.
- No one knows you’re talking to a counsellor or therapist.
- No one sees you going into a counsellor’s or therapist’s office.
- You don’t bump into anyone else accidentally.
- No driving, no parking, no travelling long distances.
- You don’t lose half a day getting anywhere and back.
- Easy to organise outside of normal hours (nights, weekends, holidays).
- Great for when you don’t want to go anywhere.
- Perfect for when you can’t go anywhere.
- You can talk to the best instead of the nearest.
- You can feel more relaxed because you know that, afterwards, you don’t have to get yourself away from somewhere unfamiliar.
- You can feel more comfortable expressing yourself because it feels kind of anonymous.
- Neither of us has to put on shoes.
Get To Know Me On YouTube
Privacy And Anonymity
Access to this website is logged by IP Address. I cannot determine your street address or name.
Outlaws, like poets, rearrange the nightmare. … There are outlaw maps that lead to outlaw treasures, and I love those maps especially. Unwilling to wait for mankind to improve, the outlaw lives as if that day were here, and I love that most of all. … Outlaws are can openers in the supermarket of life.
Tom Robbins (Still Life with Woodpecker)