- Meet An INFP Counsellor Who Understands The Feels And Reals - Even Though Something’s Missing, Let There Be More Perfection!
You may also like:
- How To Choose A Therapist Or Counsellor Who Doesn’t Suck - Interview A Bunch And Stick With One You Like
- Get confident (“Ok, maybe tomorrow”)
- Make a plan
- “Where on Earth did I put my plan?”
- “Hey, a unicorn!”
- “Oh, I found my plan!”
- “This plan is terrible, I must make it perfect.”
I leave Sisyphus at the foot of the mountain. One always finds one’s burden again. But Sisyphus teaches the higher fidelity that negates the gods and raises rocks. He too concludes that all is well. This universe henceforth without a master seems to him neither sterile nor futile. Each atom of that stone, each mineral flake of that night-filled mountain, in itself, forms a world. The struggle itself toward the heights is enough to fill a man’s heart. One must imagine Sisyphus happy.
I just, thought there would be more.
Richard Linklater (BOYHOOD)
If I am worth anything later, I am worth something now. For wheat is wheat, even if people think it is grass in the beginning.
Vincent Van Gogh
No, that is the great fallacy; the wisdom of old men. They do not grow wise. They grow careful.
Perhaps that is wisdom.
It is a very unattractive wisdom. What do you value most?
Some one I love.
With me it is the same. That is not wisdom. Do you value life?
Ernest Hemingway (A Farewell to Arms)
Because if you put ME to the test, I will choose infinity.
The world is not out to get you; it’s out to ignore you, if only you would let it.
It’s a helluva start, being able to recognize what makes you happy.