And Time And Money
You can chat with me at no cost for a bit, and then you can decide if you want to take things further. Your first step: Say hello
You can be anywhere in the world, any timezone. I’m in Brisbane, Australia. I work nights, weekends and holidays because everyone’s scattered all over the world in different timezones. Sometimes it’s outside normal hours where you are and just another day at the office for me, and vice versa.
You have to be at least 18 (or the age of majority where you are).
The first thing I want to do is work with you for 30 days. After that, we’ll re-evaluate.
Fees: 30-day program, 1895 AUD - 3 Skype sessions (1.5 hours each), personalised follow-up email notes after each one, continuous email back-and-forth, lots of new information and homework, ad-hoc Skype or phone support.
- You get to stay at home in private.
- You don’t have to get dressed up.
- You’re in control of your surroundings.
- No one knows you’re talking to a counsellor or therapist.
- No one sees you going into a counsellor’s or therapist’s office.
- You don’t bump into anyone else accidentally.
- No driving, no parking, no travelling long distances.
- You don’t lose half a day getting anywhere and back.
- Easy to organise outside of normal hours (nights, weekends, holidays).
- Great for when you don’t want to go anywhere.
- Perfect for when you can’t go anywhere.
- You can talk to the best instead of the nearest.
- You can feel more relaxed because you know that, afterwards, you don’t have to get yourself away from somewhere unfamiliar.
- You can feel more comfortable expressing yourself because it feels kind of anonymous.
- Neither of has to put on shoes.
And It Doesn’t Matter …
… who you are, or where you are, or how old you are, or what you saw, or what you thought you saw, or what you heard, or what you said, or what you didn’t say, or what you did, or what you didn’t do, or what was done to you, or what wasn’t done for you, or what was taken from you, or what was forced upon you, or what you lost, or what you never had, or what you’ll never have, or what you’re doing, or what you can’t do, or what you’re looking for …
The Universe says simply, but with every possible complication, ‘Existence’ and it neither pressures us nor draws us out, except as we allow. It all boils down to nothing, and where we have the means and will to fix our reference within that flux, then there we are. Let me be part of that outrageous chaos… and I am.
There’s a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot.